Minecraft Username : My Username is DoggoPocalypse21
Timezone : My Timezone is EST
Languages : I speak English and I am studying Spanish
Server : I am active on Neo Server.
Active Server Time : 2 days 15 hours and 31 minutes
Position Applied For : I am applying for Moderator
Ban History : N/A
Staff History : I have been a moderator on a few other servers.
What can you bring to the Server : I can bring helpfulness and kindness to the server (more than there already is) and I can also be available for about 4-5 hours a day, on weekdays. I can be available for most of the weekend, but also I can try and help any and everybody figure out what they need!
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : I would ask them to stop, calmly and quietly. If they do not, I will ask them in a private message to stop once more, then if they do not stop I will issue a warning. If they do not heed to the warning, I will do what I promised to earlier and enforce the rules.
<player> is abusing both players and staff : I will message them privately as not to embarrass them, telling them to stop, and that it is not at all appropriate. If they don't stop, I will again enforce the rules and make them stop by the means I have been given.
<player> is advertising a different Server : I will tell them that it is against the rules, and explain that you are not allowed to try and get people to your server, much like people in business don't walk in to their office and yell things like "Hey everyone, come to my friends new job!" (or another example, this was the first thing that came to mind.) If they don't stop, I will consult the rules and do what is necessary.
Any other relevant information : No, I just look forward to and enjoy your responses!