Minecraft Username : Lassehoj
Timezone : UTC +1 (Denmark)
Languages : Danish and English (I speak both fluently)
Server : Neo
Active Server Time : 1d 22h
Position Applied For : Helper or mod - doesn't matter to me whatever you guys need most
Ban History : Some gmod servers - Don't remember if i have been on any MC ones
Staff History : Nothing big - Small youtubers ARK server - Some MC servers (Small ones) - And some gmod servers
What can you bring to the Server : Im not really sure. Im on a lot so i thought i might as well help others as staff instead of as some random player
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : Tell him to stop and if he understands me and refuses i would mute him
<player> is abusing both players and staff : Ask him not to and if that doesnt work (depending on the situation) im going to try and find a solution with him and if that doesnt work i might mute (if he is begging) or ban him (If he is harrassing other players)
<player> is advertising a different Server : Mute him instantly then tell him that it is strictly against the rules to advertise other servers. then unmute him and if he continues after that im going to ban him
Any other relevant information : I have school so i might be on a lot some weeks and other weeks i might not be on at all