Staff Application

Minecraft Username : ApppleCat (CivilBird526666)
Timezone: MST (Am usually online as much as possible from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
Languages : (Please state if you speak/read more than 1 language) English
Server: Origins
Active Server Time : (Use `/activetime check`) 4 days 4 hours
Position Applied For: (Helper/Moderator) Moderator (or helper if deemed ideal)
Ban History : (If any) None
Staff History : (If any) None other than irl Referee
What can you bring to the Server: A professional, and entertaining environment for any public place, can normally assist in relations with other Pokemayhem servers. In any case or scenario, I can be reached for any questions or concerns
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat: Up to 3 warnings, upon the third warning, can mute <player> for 5 min, if violations reoccur consistently, alongside a second-hand opinion mute for up to 4 hours. If problems reoccur mute can range up to what other admins deem necessary.
<player> is abusing both players and staff: Up to 3 warnings, if violations keep occurring, with another admins opinion mute or ban depending upon the case.
<player> is advertising a different Server: Instant Ban, advertising should not be tolerated, as stated in rules.
Any other relevant information:
Excessive spam (if advised) may receive 3 warnings
Theft/Scamming: would kindly request for the return of taken materials and/ or pokemon, if deemed against the rules.

Personal; As a quick warning I will be required to appear and complete my other current jobs before I am able to log on pixelmon, in addition, I will need to tend to my family before I am able to tend to online circumstances, although I will attempt to help as much as I can.