Minecraft Username : CorruptedWolf
Timezone : Berlin
Languages : English and German
Active Server Time : 2d10h3m36s (total)
Position Applied For : Moderator
Ban History : none
Staff History : I have had experience as a helper, mod, admin, and Co-owner (I was co-owner on a server because I knew how to set up the plugins so he made me co-owner but that's not important.)
What can you bring to the Server : Well I know how to set up some plugins if that ever becomes useful again. A serious but also chill attitude (as in I know when to take the position seriously and when to be relaxed and easy going with the players). I know how to catchout people using pokeradar. And I can be active a lot
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : kindly warn him, second offense pm to stop while staying professional, third offense short mute ect.
<player> is abusing both players and staff : first offense warning, second offense mute, third offense ban (if necessary)
<player> is advertising a different Server : if not pokemayhem related instaban.
Any other relevant information : My discord user is CorruptedWolf#5471. Currently between jobs so personal life wont really get that much in the way.