Minecraft Username : HockeyFox57
Timezone : Pacific
Languages : Only Speak English (Know a little bit of ASL)
Server : Neo
Active Server Time : 4Days 4 Hours )
Position Applied For : (Moderator)
Ban History : None
Staff History : Helper on another Pixelmon server, Helped run some discords, Also helped run big factions on big faction servers.
What can you bring to the Server : I can bring a positive attitude, but still enforce the rules if needed. I can connect with people and how they feel, and help ease over situations that are bring up at times. I can help guide people in the right direction, and give helpful hints to people who need it.
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : I would first start with a warn, if they do it a second time I would say it is your last warning, next time is a mute. Then if they do it a third time, I would do a 5 minute mute, followed by a 15 if it happens again.
<player> is abusing both players and staff : I would start off with once again a warn, if they don't follow my warning, I would give them a final warning before muting them, and I would still keep muting if they don't get the point that they aren't being positive towards anyone.
<player> is advertising a different Server : I would warn them to stop advertising a different server, and if the person keeps advertising, I would simply ask them one final warning, then mute the player for 5 minutes followed by 15.
Any other relevant information : I am on in prime time and after mods get off, so I can bring another mod to the late night players to keep an eye on them. I am pretty flexible with my time and always able to be reached in my discord if I am ever needed for something. I am a pretty nice, easy going guy and I can be pretty fun to talk to and can help anyone who needs help on any situation in game, or in life.