Minecraft Username : junimos

Timezone : mountain time

Languages : (Please state if you speak/read more than 1 language) somewhat Spanish

Server : neo

Active Server Time : (Use `/activetime check`) 3d4h52m45s

Position Applied For : (Helper/Moderator) moderator

Ban History : (If any) 0

Staff History : (If any) been helper on other pixelmon servers and I've been a admin before on some smaller faction server with a average player count of 125 to 150.

What can you bring to the Server : I can bring positivity, lots of knowledge about pokemon and pixelmon, i'm king willing to listen to anyone's problems. I can also be the person who gets stuff done when it come to keeping players safe and having fun.

Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : warn them first if they keep doing it over mute them

<player> is abusing both players and staff : it really depends on what kind of abusing their doing. if its just spamming then or something not as big I would give them a warning. if they kept doing it i would mute them, but if it was something bigger i would skip the warning and go right to the mute

<player> is advertising a different Server : well if they are advertising a different server I would do what rule 4 says and ban them.

Any other relevant information : i can be on all the time beside when i'm at school