✿Minecraft Username: JapanIsForLigers (Ligers is a hybrid of a lion and a tiger, not a racial word)
============================================================
✿Age: 19
✿Timezone : Eastern Standard Time
✿Languages: English! I speak a little of Spanish however.
✿Server: Neo. Generations 2.4.1, Unique Story Based Survival Server.
✿Active Server Time: One Day, five hours, twenty minutes, and twenty seconds. 1d5h20m20s.
✿Position Applied For: Moderator. But if needed I can fill a helper position.
✿Ban History: None, I don't think I've ever been banned before.
✿Staff History: I've been a builder on several servers in the past (Like ten years ago). But I've hadn't been a mod before.
✿What can you bring to the Server: I want this server to stay as positive and friendly as possible.Lately, I've been seeing so many new people arriving to the server, and half of them are here to destroy the peaceful vibe by being toxic and harmful to other users, and even the mods.

I'm dedicated to aid players in getting their feet onto the right path, even if I don't know everything. I'm willing to aid in whatever matter tries to off-set the server's rules.

I hope I can be of any help.
✿Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat:
<player>: YOLO SWAG ON THEM HATERS, PIKKKKKAAACHUUU!!!!

<Japanisforligers>: Player, Please stop the spam. Your spam is distracting to other users.

<player>: OKAY OMFG SHEESH YOUR SO MEEEEEAN.

<Japanisforligers>: Player, this is the last warning. I'm just making sure other users, such as yourself, aren't going to be bombarded by caps. It's distracting and it isn't worth getting in trouble over. <3

<player>: Okay okay, I'm sorry. Thought it would be funny.

<Japanisforligers> It might be to some, but others it's annoying. Thank you for listening.
<player> is abusing both players and staff:
<Japanisforligers> Has joined the server.

<player 1>: Mod! Help me!! D:!

<player 2>: Oh no, a mod. I'm so scared.

<Japanisforligers>: What's the trouble?

<player 1>: Two is being so mean to me for declining him of a free pokemon!

<player 2>: I expect a free pokemon from everyone! Especially from b####es like you!

<player 1>: You see!! Q3Q!

<Japanisforligers>: One, you need to stop this harassment. There are always free pokemon either at drop parties, or with doing ./kit shiny. And please don't use such terrible language here <3.

<player 2>: I DO WHAT I WANT, N####r b###h!!!

<player 1> has disconnected

<player 2> HAH, What a p###y!

<Japanisforligers>: Two, stop this. I'm giving you one last warning. If you don't I will be forced to report you to the admin and ban you.

<player 2> MAKE ME YOU-

<Japanisforligers> has brought down the ban hammer. <player 2> has been banned for ???.

<player> is advertising a different Server:
<player>: JOIN THIS NEW DANK $ERVER, DANK LORDS, COME AND JOIN THIS NEW MMO RPG SERVER FILLED WITH BABES AND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, ALSO WE SELL WEEEEED!! -Insert URL here-

<Japanisforligers>: FIrst, Don't use caps, its distracting and it is unappealing to look at. Two, don't post of other servers, it's annoying and demotes this server. Please don't do this again.

<player>: -Starts to spam the advertisement over, and over, and over again....-

<Japanisforligers>: Player, I told you to stop, and now your starting to spam everyone. This is your final warning, don't spam, don't advertise, and don't use caps. Please respect the rules.

<player>: I'm sorry...they admins of that server said they would pay me ten dollars if I posted on other servers....

<Japanisforligers>: Then that isn't a server for you then. Now, why not try and level that Charmander of yours instead of spamming chat? And why not vote while your at it? We need nine more votes for a drop party!

<player> :d Oh yea! Lets do this!

^_^ I hope my application isn't an eye sour, have a wonderful day!

-Japanisforligers of the Neo server!