Minecraft Username: WhiteRhino6675
Timezone: EST
Languages : (Please state if you speak/read more than 1 language) I partially speak German and Spanish but English is my main language
Server: Neo
Active Server Time : 3 Days and 3 Hours
Position Applied For Moderator
Ban History : (If any) None
Staff History : (If any) I've owned communities and have been a moderating position on numerous, I mostly have past roles on Arma 3, Minecraft, Unturned, Ive also run discords for gaming communities
What can you bring to the Server: I can always be available and pride myself on being mature and helpful. Aswell as I try to always be positive which can be helpful in moderation duties, I can easily stay calm when others are easily frustrated or annoyed. I enjoy helping others and never am afraid to help others in need.
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat: Ask them to watch caps(1st time), tell them they need to stop immediately(2nd time), issue a kick(3rd time), if they rejoin and continue this process I would proceed to issue a temp ban(if I was weary or confused about the situation I would ask a higher up)
<player> is abusing both players and staff: gather information from both the abuser and the abused than issue a warning and if continued I would issue a kick and if they rejoin and continue I would proceed to take necessary action depending on the situation and would issue a kick or ban (If I felt the situation needed a higher up I would reach out to one)
<player> is advertising a different Server: I would 1st warn them than I would warn a second time and if proceeded I would issue a kick if rejoin and continue I would issue a temp ban(if I was confused about the situation I would contact a higher up)
Any other relevant information: I truly enjoy this server and am committed to helping it, I quickly learned the mutual happiness within the community and want to help uphold that. On top of that, I have vast experience in similar fields and also have a great passion for this server.