Minecraft Username :Farlorder
Timezone :Eastern Standard Time.
Languages : English, German, and Thai
Server : Neo
Active Server Time : 5 days, 1 hour, 45 minutes
Position Applied For : Helper/Moderator
Ban History : None
Staff History : I had no staff position on this server, but I've worked as a Mod on 1 faction server, and Admin on a Pixelmon server 2 years ago.
What can you bring to the Server : I'm very friendly and i like to help others. So i hope to bring another whole hearten person to the server staff.
Moderation Questions :
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : I would ask them kindly if they could stop using caps in the Global chat, then issue them a warning if the problem continues.
<player> is abusing both players and staff : I would ask to see what is happening from both sides of the story. Then if the problem seems worthy from other staff i would time them out, and hope that would cool them off and the problem would not persist.
<player> is advertising a different Server : Ask them kindly not to advertise on this server, and request them not to spam, and mute them if the problem continues with permission from senior mods, or admins.
Any other relevant information : I just hope i can do my best and help the server and the people on it, if i get the position.