Minecraft Username : OhLookItsRey
Timezone : EDT
Languages : English Only.
Server : Neo
Active Server Time : 6d20h15m31s
Position Applied For : Mainly leaning to Helper. Moderator is fine if needed.
Ban History : No bans.
Staff History : I used to be a part of a basic survival Minecraft server and moderated that for a few months before it dying out to inactivity. Eventually joined a Skybox server and played there a few months before becoming a moderator for that server for almost a year before it shutting down.
What can you bring to the Server : For the time's that I'm able to be on while working through the early mornings I see people talking amongst theirselves asking questions and trying to figure thing's out themselves, and normally I'll try and help whoever is asking about situations ingame to the best of my ability. In the middle of terraforming and situating my own build that I plan on using as a HUB to plan my own type of events, tournaments, my own Multi-type Gym, ect. Bring small Pop-events to those active and around to have a chance to win thing's I could provide as a prize.
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : Ask them to turn off cap's if they begin to use it too much. If they don't comply after a few warnings I will report them to a higher up or if there's the ability to, time them out of chat for a bit.
<player> is abusing both players and staff : Will let them off with an initial warning after seeing the abuse. If they were to continue with the harassment I would report them to higher up's or if I had the ability to, depending on how harsh it is either time both out of chat or just remove from the server for a time out.
<player> is advertising a different Server : Would inform them that this is not a place to advertise their or other owners Servers and ask them not to post. If the warning is ignored, I would time them out of chat.
Any other relevant information : Been a moderator for a standard survival Server and a Skybox survival server since my time playing Minecraft. And despite the Server time shown above, I've been active on this server since I want to say Spring season. Origin's was my primary server to play on but eventually I brought my full attention to Neo's server and enjoying the current mods and community there. Regardless, if I'm picked or not will still be helping the community with whatever information they're curious about. Just figured the Mod tag would encourage them to ask me questions about the server or any ingame situations.