Main Forum

Dis Sum BS

8 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
I want to speak to the head admin. the american mods are insane control freaks. head admin dm me.
Attached Images
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 4, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello I am your "American mod". You were banned because of you and your friends disrespect to staff telling them to and I quote "kys" yes I insulted you and I apologize about that. But it does not change the fact that was you did was disgusting. And where I asked for money. You said where can I hear more of your amazing voice so I jokingly replyed that I will record some of you pay me. It had nothing to do with "if you pay me you can speak to my boss". Have a lovely day and like my last discord message hope to never see you again
Posted Dec 5, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Im not Sam I'm Fatal. Im using Sam's screenshots to show how unprofessional you are. I wrote "xDDDDD" n u started complaining about caps & spam? what? are you a child that takes every rule literally? no one thinks thats spam besides your server. Have u read any of the other forum posts? theres a few other people saying you act like children & you dont deserve the mod status. for you to get aggressive & swear & insult us & ban us from the discord for doing literally nothing wrong is just petty and childish. Now, I'm willing to forgive this if u unban me from the server, as I never deserved the ban in the first place & you banned me out of pettiness rather than me actual causing issue.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Kinda proves how little you pay attention to the forums tbh.
Attached Images
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
The fact that multiple users are making the same complaints about the mods shows how petty you are being. you cannot have a defense for your actions as you have caused issues with multiple users. its not one person being an asshole, its multiple people telling you you need to calm down and grow up, and me suggesting you do that doesn't deserve a ban, if anything banning me just reinforces the point
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
*cough* moderator doesn't reply because hes too childish to have a conversation and instead decides to not listen to a word i say *cough*
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
By the way you know I didn't ban you correct? They weren't my ban. I stand by the admin who did but I don't know why you are complaining about me. I don't have the power to unban anyways. Also cursing one (of the many) things that that got you banned in the first place is not helping you case. I am done talking man, have a nice day
Posted Dec 5, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
you know i was banned by the admin because of you right? its pretty obvious. and the fact that you didnt address any of the points i make says it all. and so when did i swear? when i said asshole? are we 2 now? can i not say anything without you making a petty & irrelevant argument? & dont say the swearing is relevant because you ignore everything i said just to be like "well you said a naughty word so that overrides everything bad i did". you're a horrific & childish moderator & you complain to the admin over literally nothing to get me banned because you're petty.

Now, for the third time now, would you like to grow up & actually answer the points im making rather than going off on an irrelevant tangent? (yes it is three, last night in discord, the first time i mentioned your flaws & now). Yes i do feel like i have to specify that because I know you're gonna be a child and focus on that point because you're too afraid to admit you abuse the server for your own gain.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Btw, the fact that you answered my messages in the forum & no one else before me clearly shows that you're horrific with the community & you dont care, as you blatantly refuse to acknowledge their complaints in this forum. Whats your excuse for that?
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Top Posters
19 Posts
7 Posts
7 Posts
Discord
NoticeNotices