Minecraft Username :
X_The_Flash_X
Timezone :
United Kingdom (GMT)
Languages :
At the moment I only speak English, but I am intending to learn Dutch soon as I may have the opportunity to live in the Netherlands for a while as part of my university course.
Server :
Origins
Active Server Time :
1d1h20m (since beginning of November)
Position Applied For :
Helper
Ban History :
No ban history
Staff History :
Helper on another pixelmon server (Phoenixcraft) - Helper on a factions sever (CascadeMC)
What can you bring to the Server :
I believe I can help with the community with things like helping new players understand how to play, helping veteran players with general information
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat :

Firstly, the person will be given a warning(told to stop using caps), if they continue to do so they will be muted for the stated amount of time.
<player> is abusing both players and staff :
Firstly, the person will be warned and told to stop abusing other players. If continued in chat they would be muted for the stated amount of time, if continued by actions such as blocking people from building or throwing their pixelmon at them, etc. they should either be teleported away or kicked.
<player> is advertising a different Server :
The player will be muted and chat will be cleared. If the player continues to do so, they will be banned.
Any other relevant information :
Currently I am a university student which means I can dedicate a few hours a day to the server but there may be times at which I must focus on studying.
If you need to contact me about the application my username on discord is also X_The_Flash_X.
(Thank you for reading my application. -Flash)