Minecraft Username : WolfWarriorDexio
Timezone : eastern standard time
Languages : English
Server : Origins
Active Server Time : 2w 19h
Position Applied For : Moderator
Ban History : none
Staff History : none
What can you bring to the Server : I will be able to bring more staff time to the server I notice there isn't a lot on at night and I play till at least 3 am sometimes more. I want to make it to were a mod will always be on to help.
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> Warn them about using excessive caps.
<player> Warn them to stop if not mute them. if it continues report to admin and let them take it from there after trying to resolve issue in respectful and peaceful manner.
<player> is advertising a different Server inform them that advertising other servers not linked to Pokemayhem is a instant ban. try to resolve peacefully.
Any other relevant information : I want to make sure everyone has a fun and enjoyable time on the server I also wish to see the server grow and become more popular and see new players join and having a enjoyable experience. So far I have enjoyed all my time on this server with respectable players and staff alike and wish to aid in Pokemayhems growth and overall enjoyment.