Minecraft Username: dezzer1022
Time zone: GMT +8
Languages: Chinese and English(Please state if you speak/read more than 1 language)
Server: neo
Active Server Time: 1w 3d 10h
Position Applied For: Moderator
Ban History: N/A(If any)
Staff History: forum mod (If any)
What can you bring to the Server: I can help people to answer almost question in the server when they any have issues question.
Moderation Questions: (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat: warning and the tell them what is the rule are. 2nd warning if it continue and tell them what happened next will be muted (excitement in shortened words or acronyms such as LOL, or OMG will be annoryed.)
<player> is abusing both players and staff:
Depend on is it opened chant:
Open: I will warn them at start and next up will be muted for 3 hrs and screen shot it and discord to admin and ask will they ban him overall(since in us law cyber abuse is legal also in most of the world)
Closed: I will ask 2 player to screen shot the proof and if it is valid I will muted for 3hrs; most of the closed chart is much worse then open chant.
<player> is advertising a different Server: ban no question ask (unless it is talking about in the past I will think a bit more)
Any other relevant information: