Minecraft Username : PutterAkaSpexxa

Timezone : Central European Summer Time (CEST)

Languages : I speak Swedish and English.

Server : Neo

Active Server Time : 5 days and 6 hours.

Position Applied For : Helper.

Ban History : No ban history.

Staff History : No staff history.

What can you bring to the Server :
Maturity -

Being mature is one of the most crucial requirements of becoming a staff member. I have been immature in the past because I have been playing on multiple Pixelmon/modded servers on which the community is pretty immature, so it was a challenge to not become like one of them. I have developed my maturity in many ways, most importantly the good way.

A sense of humor -

Having a sense of humor shows how human we are. Being a staff member means that you have to be serious most of the type but not understanding jokes would lead to false mutes, arguments and probably a demotion.

Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)

<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : Kindly ask them to stop or they would be risking a warning and if it continues it'll end up with a short mute.

<player> is abusing both players and staff : Depending on the type of abuse either mute or ban. If it continues I contact higher up staff members with more knowledge of the punishments.

<player> is advertising a different Server : Perm banned instantly seeming the rules say that.

Any other relevant information : Nope.