Minecraft Username : Ace_Kid33
Timezone : Amsterdam CEST
Languages : Dutch and English
Server : NEO
Active Server Time : 1 day, 7 hours, 45 minutes
Position Applied For : Helper/Moderator
Ban History : None
Staff History : None
What can you bring to the Server : I can bring alot fun, a good companion and ofcourse alot of knowledge about pokemon and minecraft. Right now I try to help as much people as possible with quest that they are working on and with some trouble they get into. I really like to help people for nothing and if they ask if I want something I'll always answer with "No".
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : Warn him/her two times, with the 3rd warning being a kick for 2 hours
<player> is abusing both players and staff : First time warning, second time ban for 2 hours, third time a ban for 24 hours
<player> is advertising a different Server : I'll be letting him/her know that that's not appreciated and if he/she can stop. If it happens again just a kick. And if it happens again, ban for 2 hours
Any other relevant information : I'll be on late at night for me (so 12.00am till approx. 4.00am CEST) and I'll try to keep the server as cool to play on as possible. :d