Minecraft Username : sijwilio
Timezone : EST
Languages : English
Server : Origins
Active Server Time : 1 week and 3 days
Position Applied For : i would like mod but i can be what ever the server needs
Ban History : i have never been ban on this server tho i have been baned on a server thats not around anymore and i was baned for finding a money glitch and reporting it
Staff History : I have owned my own server before
What can you bring to the Server : I rarely ever get mad or angry and I like to help people in What ever way i can and I like haveing fun thought I can become serious at a anytime. I am not that bad at finding glitchs I have found five on the server already and reported it to staff. I am on the server every day for like 8 hours
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : ask them to not do it so that they know there is a rule agent it and if the did not stop the i would mute the player if they
<player> is abusing both players and staff : if they are just being annoying then i would tell the player they are anoying to /ignore them and i would not be able to mute or ban as it say in the rules being annoying does not brake the rules if they were being mean to the player like useing inappropriate language then they would be muted and if it continues then ban or purm mute would seem fiting
<player> is advertising a different Server : immediate ban
Any other relevant information : not that i can think of