Minecraft Username :My official Minecraft ussername is -VenomxStrike
Timezone : I live in the Central Timezone
Languages : The languages i can fluently speak are English and Spanish
Server : origins
Active Server Time : 6d 16h
Position Applied For : (Moderator)
Ban History : N/A
Staff History : Been moderator for many servers on other platforms, including builder rank for a server that was exported onto pc by team domicile. I was also part of one of the biggest build teams, Castle Crafters.

What can you bring to the Server : I know what it takes to be a mod. A mod is someone who is suppose to help out players. I am that person. A mod is someone who doesn't ignore people like a good portion of the mods do nowadays. I know the rules, but I know that mod is more than just muting people or telling them where farmer area is. It's more than telling people to be nice or behave. The number one job that a mod has to do is represent our server the best way that i can.I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on your server and your forums. We all know that no body likes a rule-breaker.

Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)

<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : First would be a warning, the next time will be a Mute. Any incident after that will result in a ban

<player> is abusing both players and staff : All players involved in the predicament will be asked to share their side of the story and a reasonable desision will be made from there.

<player> is advertising a different Server :That will be an automatic ban because advertising is not an accident.

Any other relevant information :
Active times:
Sunday- 7:00am-9:00pm
Monday- 4:00pm-9:00pm
Tuesday- 4:00pm- 10:00pm
Wednesday- 6:00pm-9:00pm
Thursday: 4:00pm-10:30pm
Friday- 3:00pm-12:00am
Saturday- 7:00am-10:00pm

This may change due to family activities.