Minecraft Username : Red_EyesLord
Discord Username : Red-EyesLord
Timezone : Pacific Standard Time. I can normally get on from 4PM to 9PM on School days, and 1PM to 10PM on Weekends or Holidays.
Languages : English
Server : Origins
Active Server Time : 3 Days, 19 Hours
Position Applied For : Moderator (I am still fine being Helper)
Ban History : None
Staff History : None
What can you bring to the Server : I can help people in the server when they have issues with something. I can be a tester for structures to see if they are safe, or if they are easily able to break into (I am really good in finding things that can be fixed).
Moderation Questions : (Please answer with how you would deal with the situation)
<player> is using excessive CAPS in chat : Give them 3 warning (in one sitting), then give them a mute for 30 seconds. If they do not stop they would receive a kick. If situation still continues I would aware the other staff and see whether the person should receive a ban or not.
(Not from template, however it is still an issue) <player> is using excessive spam in chat : Give them 3 warning (in one sitting), then give them a mute for 30 seconds. If they do not stop they would receive a kick. If situation still continues I would aware the other staff and see whether the person should receive a ban or not.
<player> is abusing both players and staff : I would tell them to quit what they are doing and to respect other players. If they continue I would kick the person. If <player> still does not stop I would ban them (If I have the power/ command to do so) and after the ban submit it and state the reasons for the ban. If not would screenshot and let a staff member that can ban the person know of what <player> did (which on this case would be being toxic/ abusing to others).
<player> is advertising a different Server : Instant “BAN” (If I have the power/ command to do so) and after the ban submit it and state the reasons for the ban. If not would screenshot and let a staff member that can ban the person know of what <player> did (which in this case would be advertising another server).
(Not from template, however it is still an issue) <player> is abusing a bug/ issue or is cheating (Hacks) : I would let the staff know of what they were caught doing and would proceed to either kick and ask them if them if they admit to doing it and to remove everything they got with it, or I would proceed to BAN them (If I have the power/ command to do so.) If I do not have the power I would have already told the rest of staff what is going on.
Any other relevant information :
I am currently a Sophomore in High School and taking 4 Honors classes as well as a AP class so if I don’t get on, my grades take priority over everything else. As well for the fact that I am Autistic so I may not understand some concepts, so if something is happening with the server, or if I am needed to do a task I may need some specifics on what to do. Also going with my Autistic side, I can talk fast or in weird ways. I also participate in School Environmental Club and the community by planting trees and then taking care of them..