Main Forum

Allegedly Scamming

9 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
I was accused of scamming someone and a ditto was found in my possession, it did have 100% ivs but I have many 100 iv pokemon as well as others do. If anybody accused me of scamming I would be banned for scamming when it was one of my pokemon, just like this time. I feel as though my ban was unjust because I had payed money and traded pokemon for this ditto with someone else.
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
You was given lent a 100% ditto and you followed up with a instant disconnection then coming on with an entirely different username the same day. Which Was yesterday I hope you know changing your name announces globally when you log on. Your UUID never changes on top of that. Aside from multiple ways of me looking you up on the live servers as an Admin. There are other ways of of looking you up. https://namemc.com/search?q=Slobonmah Here have a look at the perfect timing of your name change matching the same day you got the ditto.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Votes:
+1
You have been questioned if you had the ditto after a report has been made and you straight up lied while we have every way possible to check your entire account for the ditto. You was warned if the ditto was found on you you would be banned; We gave you at least 8 hours after said warning to finally fess up and return the stolen pokemon which you just stuck in daycare anyways thinking you could hide it.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Votes:
+1
I'll have you know all you had to do was fess up and return the pokemon and you would of been let off with a warning, but you decided to be greedy and attempt to breed as many 100% pokemon as you could anyways.
You who have joined the server barely a week ago would have no legitimate way of obtaining a perfect ditto without significant amount of in game funs anyways. NOTHING you have said or done adds up what so ever. You can keep trying to stick you're contradicting story all you like but this ban isn't going to anywhere except towards a ip and a UUID ban.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I had bought the ditto and can get the person who I bought it from to corroborate the purchase. Concerning the name change, I had made a bet and changed my name which is just coincidence.
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I don't know how i'm contradicting myself as you say and like I said i have proof that i bought this ditto and I guess it was a bad time to change my name but I did not steal that ditto.
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Please do provide this "proof" of yours.
Posted Aug 9, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I bought that ditto from someone and can get them on to prove it. I'm not sure if that's good enough or not but that's what I have
Posted Aug 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Anyone can easily be asked to log in and "vouch" for you sadly for you this isn't viable way of providing proof as the person you would be bringing on to say anything would most likely be as bias you accused us of. If this is literally all you have then I'm sorry but this ban is not being lifted.
Posted Aug 10, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I have no idea what proof would be acceptable, if there is any please let me know. I enjoyed playing this server but if that's not possible then so be it. Thank you for at least considering my request to lower the amount or unban me.
Posted Aug 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 10, 18
Top Posters
19 Posts
7 Posts
7 Posts
Discord
NoticeNotices